The first Capital of Ottoman Empire, Green Bursa
|Departure:||All year around|
Pick up from your hotel by transferman
Departure for Bursa City Tour
Arrival to Bursa City Center and lunch time.
Lunch at Uludag the Great Bursa Mountain as Barbeque.
- Start of the tour -
* Inkaya (Great Plane-Tree 600 years old)
* Free time in Uludag Mountain.
* Mt. Uludag then back to city center by cable car.
* The Green Mosque
* Green Tomb
* Free Time
|19:00||End of the tour and head back to Istanbul|
Arrival to Istanbul and drop off at your hotel
* Regular transfers and tour transportation
* English guidance
* Entrace fees for all tour visits on schedule
* Drinks on Lunch
* Breakfast and Dinner
* Gratuities to guide and driver
It is not required but if you feel you had a warm and special service you can give tip to drivers or guides.
Acceptable tip rates;
* For tour guide 5€ – 15€
* For drivers 5€ – 10€
* Private bus transportation is preferred Istanbul to Bursa
* Pick up times are changed depends on accomodation location of guests
* English guidance along the day
* Tour visit points order might be changed due to weather and road, etc conditions with guides decision.
Cancellation fee is as following after booking;
* 35% cancellation fee after booking
* 50% cancellation fee up to 3 days before tour departure
* No refund in case of cancellation on 1 day before tour departure.
Çirağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Situated in a 19th-century Ottoman palace, this 5-star hotel features an infinity pool with views of the Bosphorus.(Istanbul)
Legacy Ottoman Hotel
Living up to its name, Legacy Ottoman is set in a historical Byzantine-style building in Istanbuls central Eminn District.(Istanbul)
Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres.(Istanbul)
MDC Cave Hotel
Situated in a historical building in rgps Old Town, this luxury cave hotel features panoramic valley views.(Urgup)
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites offers deluxe cave rooms and suites in a warm and cosy design at an ideal, central location in Goreme.(Goreme)
Cappadocia Palace Cave Hotel
This central Urgup hotel is in a renovated 19th-century Greek guest house decorated with antiques.(Urgup)
World Of Wonders Bodrum Resort
Each room is air-conditioned and feature a TV with multilingual channels and a comfortable armchair in the seating area.(Other)
Titanic Beach Lara
Set in a building shaped like a cruise ship, this beachside hotel offers luxury spa treatments and 4 restaurants.(Other)
Crowne Plaza Antalya
Crowne Plaza Antalya offers luxurious 5-star accommodation and open views of the Mediterranean Sea.(Other)