The most popular World Heritage Sites
|1||Istanbul||04:30||Pick up from the hotel and transfer to domestic terminal.|
Flight to Izmir from domestic terminal.
Arrival to Adnan Menderes Airport in Ephesus
Welcome at airport and transfer to Ephesus, about an hour driving.
Joining to Ephesus Tour
* House of Virgin Marry
* Isa Bey Mosque (from outside)
Lunch in local restaurant and continue to the tour.
* Ephesus Ancient City (Odeon, Celsius Library,Temple of Hadrian Fountain of Trajan, Great Theatre)
* Artemis Temple
End of the tour and transfer to Kusadasi Hotel.
Overnight in hotel.
|2||Kusadasi||08:00||Pick up from your Kusadasi hotel for Pamukkale Tour.|
Arrival to Pamukkale town and join the Pamukkale Tour
* Hierapolis Ancient City Ruins and Necropolis
* Pamukkale (Cotton Castle) Travertines
- Free time in Cleopatra Antic Pool and Ruins about one hour. (Ticket is extra)
If you would like you ask your guide for the tickets.
|14:00||Lunch in local restaurant|
End of the tour,
Free time till transfer time.
|17:00||Transfer to Denizli Airport.|
|20:05||Departure from Denizli Airport to Istanbul|
|21:20||Arrival to Istanbul Airport and transfer to your hotel.|
1 person…………. … 570 Euro
2 pax per person … 490 Euro
3 pax per person … 470 Euro
4 pax per person … 440 Euro
* Istanbul > Izmir and Pamukkale > Istanbul flights as its given in schedule
* All transfer on tour schedule
* Kusadasi Hotel 1 night
* Ephesus & Pamukkale tour guidance in English language
* Tour entrance fees as its given in schedule
* 1 Breakfast and 2 Lunch
* Drinks at Lunch time
* Gratuities to guide and driver
It is not required but if you feel you had a warm and special service you can give tip to drivers or guides.
Acceptable tip rates;
* For tour guide 5 Euro – 15 Euro
* For drivers 5 Euro – 10 Euro
* Airlines will be chosen due to availability as Turkish Airline or any other national airline company.
* Pick up times are changed depends on accomodation location of guests
* Check-in should be done by guests at the airport.
* Arrival and meeting at the airport in arrival terminal with a sign bearing your name
* Tour group will be maximum 15 person.
* Transfers will be accompanied by transfermen, not by tour guides
* Guidance in English Language
* Hotel check-in and check-out will be done by your own.
* 3 pax reservations will accommodate in 1 room, depends on availability at hotel that might be two rooms as a double and a single room
* Flights shown at schedule are just as sample, it might change depends on availability
* Tour visit points order might be changed due to weather and road, etc conditions with guides decision.
* Istanbul > Ephesus
07:00 Istanbul New Airport ⇨ 08:05 Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport
* Pamukkale > Istanbul
20:05 Denizli Cardak Airport ⇨ 21:20 Istanbul New Airport
Cancellation fee is as following after booking;
* %80 of total amount up to 3 days before tour depart date.
* No refund in case of cancellation 2 days before tour depart.
Çirağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Situated in a 19th-century Ottoman palace, this 5-star hotel features an infinity pool with views of the Bosphorus.(Istanbul)
Legacy Ottoman Hotel
Living up to its name, Legacy Ottoman is set in a historical Byzantine-style building in Istanbuls central Eminn District.(Istanbul)
Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres.(Istanbul)
MDC Cave Hotel
Situated in a historical building in rgps Old Town, this luxury cave hotel features panoramic valley views.(Urgup)
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites offers deluxe cave rooms and suites in a warm and cosy design at an ideal, central location in Goreme.(Goreme)
Cappadocia Palace Cave Hotel
This central Urgup hotel is in a renovated 19th-century Greek guest house decorated with antiques.(Urgup)
World Of Wonders Bodrum Resort
Each room is air-conditioned and feature a TV with multilingual channels and a comfortable armchair in the seating area.(Other)
Titanic Beach Lara
Set in a building shaped like a cruise ship, this beachside hotel offers luxury spa treatments and 4 restaurants.(Other)
Crowne Plaza Antalya
Crowne Plaza Antalya offers luxurious 5-star accommodation and open views of the Mediterranean Sea.(Other)